What is this?
This kit comes with three products that help lessen the appearance of acne dark spots. We took some of the most popular and powerful ingredients and put it together in one kit. The actives of this kit are the following:
- Kojic acid - naturally lightens the skin, bringing you back to an even and beautiful skin tone.
- Glycolic acid and papain extract help the hyper-pigmented skin cells flake off, pathing the way for whitening actives to go deeper and lighten the skin even more.
- Alpha arbutin gets under your skin and naturally slows down the production of melanin without harming a single cell.
- Niacinamide has been scientifically proven to take away pigment safely and effectively.
The goal is for you to never again have to worry about nosy stares or rude comments. Not only will your skin tone even out and feel natural again, but you'll also be getting rid of dead skin cells in the process. There'll be no coating your skin with makeup and other cosmetics to cover up your patches - just a natural, healthy-looking skin.
What does the kit comes with? It comes with one of each:
- Marie France Kojic Soap 150g - This is a professional-strength kojic soap that combines pure kojic acid and papain, which promises a fairer, even-toned and brighter-looking skin if used daily.
- Marie France Tone Perfecting Toner 100ml - A daily facial toner that helps even skin tone and fades away skin blemishes. Formulated with the purest form of kojic and glycolic acid, Marie France's skin toner can help achieve a fairer and supple-looking skin. This is a one-of-a-kind toner that combines the powerful ingredients kojic acid and glycolic acid.
- Marie France Tone Perfecting Creme 40g - This cream is a professionally-formulated and highly-concentrated skin treatment that can be used all over the face and body is delivered in a luxurious crème to leave skin brighter, more luminous, and with a visibly even skin tone. The main ingredients Alpha Arbutin and Niacinamide gradually make skin look even and flawless with daily use. It penetrates deep into skin and effectively inhibits the formation of melanin and dark spots.
This kit is made from some of the most powerful ingredients on the market for treating melasma, so it could cause some irritation and allergic reactions depending on how sensitive your skin is. Always do a patch test before applying the products to your skin, just to see how your skin manages it. Do not stay under the sun while using this product. Doing so might cause skin redness, darkness and irritation.
Start using the kit once or twice a week to see how your skin reacts to it.
What to expect and other things to think about:
When you first start out, the facial kit gets to work on letting the active ingredients sink deep into your skin. To do this, all of those hyper-pigmented skin cells need to flake off, so you might experience a bit of peeling for the first week or so. This process can also make your skin feel dry and tight, so if that happens to you, don't panic. Not only is this an important part making your skin tone look even, it also helps unclog pores and get rid of hyperpigmentation in the process. Still, if you are worried about the dryness, then the Tone Perfecting Crème included in this kit will do just the trick to re-hydrate the skin whilst helping to get rid of hyperpigmentation.
When will you see results:
Depending on skin type, you'll probably start seeing results between 8-12 weeks.*
- First, wet your face with warm water and then lightly massage the kojic soap over your face. Make sure not to rub and don't use it for more than 15 seconds. Avoid the eye area and take care not to get it up your nose or in your mouth. Then wash it off with cold water. It takes a little while for your skin to get used to the kojic soap, so only use it once a day during the first week of treatment. On the second week, you can use it twice a day for up to 30 seconds.
- Apply the toner next, using upward motions to get a comprehensive coverage of the affected areas.
- Lastly, apply a generous helping of Tone Perfecting Crème all over the face to prevent dryness.
Direct, lengthy sun exposure while using these products can cause severe irritation, redness and darkening of the skin. If you are planning on being out in the sun, make sure to cover up, use sunscreen and don't stay out for too long. It is best to not stay under the sun while using this kit to see better results.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
*Individual may results vary.