What is this soap?
This is a professional-strength kojic acid soap that contains pure kojic acid, which promises a fairer and even-toned skin if used daily. WARNING: This is a very strong kojic acid soap.
What are the benefits of using kojic acid soap?
- Helps even skin tone.
- Gradually makes the skin fairer with daily use.
- Helps reduce the appearance of dark inner thighs, dark butt, dark underarms, dark knees and elbows. This soap helps even skin tone in these dark spots.
- Helps get rid of facial hyper pigmentation like acne scars.
- Helps reduce the appearance of melasma.
- Helps dries acne/pimples.
- Strong formulation that works for medium to very dark skin.
- Works for all skin types and ethnicity.
- 90% of customers who bought this kojic soap have reported significant results within 2 weeks of use.
- Helps even skin tone in areas that are prone to darkening such as buttocks, underarms, inner thighs and bikini area.
- Effectively makes intimate areas like butt cheeks, underarms, bikini area and inner thighs look fairer gradually.
How is this kojic acid soap different from other soaps?
- Contains high concentration of kojic acid, which works for light to very dark skin tones.
- Very strong.
- Contains papaya fruit extract that helps boost the effects of kojic acid.
- Made in small batches to guarantee freshness and efficacy. Kojic acid soap loses efficacy after six months and by producing the soap in small quantities, this will help make sure that it's still effective when you're ready to use it.
- This soap doesn't contain mineral oil. Mineral oil can clog pores.
- Ingredients are imported from Europe.
- Formulated in the U.S.
- Not tested on animals.
- No animal-derived ingredients.
WARNING: This kojic soap might cause irritation for individuals with sensitive skin. A heavy moisturizer is required while using this product.
What to expect and other drawbacks:
- Your skin is going to look like it’s dry.
- Your skin might feel tight and itchy. What to do: add more moisturizer to your skin – preferably a heavy moisturizer.
- Your skin may look red – If your skin turns red, this is either because you leave the soap longer that the recommended time frame or you have a sensitive skin. We do not recommend this soap on individuals with sensitive skin.
- If you have a combination skin type and experience redness while using the kojic soap, then please use the soap three times a week for no more than 15 seconds until you build tolerance to kojic acid.
- Burning/tingling sensation – this is normal for the first week of use, however, you need to temporarily use this soap every 3 days until your skin gets used to the kojic acid. Also, do not leave the soap on for more than 15 seconds. If burning sensation persists, discontinue use permanently.
- Breakout – breaking out the first couple of days while using the product is normal. Breaking out or getting pimples is more than likely going to happen especially if you have blackheads, whiteheads or if you’re acne-prone.
When will you see results: Please be realistic with your expectation. This kojic soap can help your skin if you use it the right way and if you use it continuously. If you are trying to even out your skin tone, it will take time before you see it happen. The average time frame before seeing any significant result is between 6-12 weeks of daily use. This kojic soap is not a magic soap. It will NOT make your skin tone fairer in a few days. It will take time, so please be patient.
For best results: Use Marie France Tone Perfecting Creme or Lotion. We recommend using the Tone Perfecting Crème for face and the Tone Perfecting Lotion for the body.
DIRECTIONS: PLEASE READ ENTIRELY BEFORE USING THIS KOJIC SOAP
First Step: ****Always remove makeup first using a gentle facial cleanser prior to using this soap. ****
Wet skin with warm water and gently massage soap on the skin for no more than 15 seconds on your first week of use. DO NOT RUB. Avoid getting into eyes, nose or mouth. Use this soap only once a day (preferably at night) for the first week. Wash thoroughly with cold water.
NOTE: After the first week, you can use the soap twice a day for no more than 30 seconds.
Second Step: Apply the Tone Perfecting Crème (for face) or Tone Perfecting Lotion (body) or any heavy moisturizer after washing your face with the kojic soap.
NOTE: It is required to use a moisturizer after using the soap. If you do not use a moisturizer after using the kojic soap, your skin may look and feel dry, feel itchy and tight – all because of its peeling effect. Do not stay under the sun while using this product.
Storage: Put inside a plastic bag and keep away from the sun and the shower. Store in a cool, dry place.
Caution: Not for sensitive skin. Avoid sun exposure while using this product and use sunscreen when outdoors.
Ingredients: Vegetable-based glycerine, Kojic acid extract, Papaya fruit extract, Aloe vera, Virgin coconut oil, Vitamin E, Lake Yellow 14 (food-grade).
Disclaimer: * These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.