What is this?
This pure kojic acid soap is formulated specifically to help fade dark spots & hyperpigmentation. The maximum-strength formula helps even skin tone with consistent use.
How is Marie France kojic acid soap different?
- Contains maximum strength kojic acid, which works for light to very dark skin tones.
- Real kojic acid soap.
- Cold-processed to preserve natural ingredients.
- Contains papaya fruit extract that helps boost the effects of kojic acid.
- Made in small batches to guarantee freshness and efficacy.
- This soap doesn't contain mineral oil. Mineral oil can clog pores.
- Ingredients are imported from Europe.
- Formulated in the U.S.
- Not tested on animals.
- No animal-derived ingredients.
What does Kojic acid do to the skin?
- Fades dark spots.
- Helps even skin tone.
- Clears and tones the skin.
- Makes skin brighter, smoother and glowing.
- Pre-exfoliates the skin, which helps easier penetration of creams, serums and facial oils.
- Gradually makes the skin fairer with daily use.
- Helps fade the appearance of age spots, dark inner thighs, dark butt, dark underarms, dark knees and elbows. This soap helps even skin tone in these dark spots.
- Helps fade facial hyperpigmentation like acne scars.
- Helps reduce the appearance of melasma.
- Helps dry acne/pimples.
- Strong formulation that works for medium to very dark skin.
- Works for all skin types and ethnicity.
- 91.7% of customers who bought this kojic soap acid soap for dark skin have reported significant results within 2 weeks of use.
- Helps even skin tone in areas that are prone to darkening such as buttocks, underarms, inner thighs and bikini area.
- Effectively makes intimate areas like butt cheeks, underarms, bikini area and inner thighs look fairer gradually.
- Contains 99.9% natural ingredients.
Please be realistic with your expectation.
f you are trying to even out your skin tone, it will take time before you see it happen.
6-12 weeks of daily use.
It will take time, so please be patient.
For best results:
Use Marie France Tone Perfecting Creme or Lotion. We recommend using the Tone Perfecting Crème for face and the Tone Perfecting Lotion for the body.
A heavy moisturizer or a 100% natural face oil (recommended) is required while using this product.
- Your skin is going to look like it’s dry.
- Your skin might feel tight and itchy. What to do: add more moisturizer to your skin – preferably a heavy moisturizer.
- Your skin may look red – If your skin turns red, this is either because you leave the soap longer that the recommended time frame or you have a sensitive skin. We do not recommend this soap on individuals with sensitive skin.
- If you have a combination skin type and experience redness while using the kojic soap, then please use the soap three times a week for no more than 15 seconds until you build tolerance to kojic acid.
- Burning/tingling sensation – this is normal for the first week of use, however, you need to temporarily use this soap every 3 days until your skin gets used to the kojic acid. Also, do not leave the soap on for more than 15 seconds. If burning sensation persists, discontinue use permanently.
- Breakout – breaking out the first couple of days while using the product is normal. Breaking out or getting pimples is more than likely going to happen especially if you have blackheads, whiteheads or if you’re acne-prone.
PLEASE READ ENTIRELY BEFORE USING THIS KOJIC SOAP
****Always remove makeup first using a gentle facial cleanser prior to using this soap. ****
Wet skin with warm water and gently massage soap on the skin for no more than 15 seconds on your first week of use.
DO NOT RUB.
Avoid getting into eyes, nose or mouth.
Use this soap only once a day (preferably at night) for the first week.
Wash thoroughly with cold water.
NOTE: After the first week, you can use the soap twice a day for no more than 30 seconds.
It is required to use a moisturizer after using the soap.
If you do not use a moisturizer after using the kojic acid soap, your skin may look and feel dry, feel itchy and tight – all because of its peeling effect.
Do not stay under the sun while using this product.
Put inside a plastic bag and keep away from the sun and the shower.
Store in a cool, dry place.
- Not for sensitive skin.
- Avoid sun exposure while using this product and use sunscreen when outdoors.
Virgin Coconut Oil (Saponified), Pure Kojic Acid, Carica Papaya Fruit Extract, Vegetable Glycerin, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Lake Orange
(Note: Some online marketplaces where Marie France soap is sold still contain the previous ingredients).