Kojic Acid Soap For Hyperpigmentation
This kojic acid soap is made of pure kojic acid that's formulated specifically to help fade dark spots & hyperpigmentation. The maximum-strength formula helps even skin tone with consistent use. Contains naturally-derived ingredients.
How is Marie France Kojic Acid Soap different?
- Contains maximum strength pure kojic acid, which helps get rid of uneven skin tone.
- Real kojic acid soap that targets skin discoloration like dark spots and hyperpigmentation.
- Contains natural ingredients that help brighten the skin.
- Evens skin tone.
- Cold-processed to preserve natural ingredients.
- Contains papaya fruit extract that helps boost the effects of kojic acid.
- Made in small batches to guarantee freshness and efficacy.
- This soap doesn't contain mineral oil. Mineral oil can clog pores.
- Ingredients are imported from Europe.
- Formulated in the U.S.
- Not tested on animals.
- No animal-derived ingredients.
- Vegan. Cruelty-free.
What does Kojic acid do to the skin?
- Fades dark spots.
- Helps even skin tone.
- Clears and tones the skin.
- Makes skin brighter, smoother and glowing.
- Pre-exfoliates the skin, which helps easier penetration of creams, serums and facial oils.
- Gradually makes the skin fairer with daily use.
- Helps fade the appearance of age spots, dark spots n inner thighs, buttocks, underarms, knees and elbows.
- Helps fade facial hyperpigmentation like acne scars.
- Helps reduce the appearance of melasma.
- Helps dry acne/pimples.
- Works for all skin types and skin tones.
- 91.7% of customers who bought this kojic soap acid soap for getting rid of dark spots on face have reported significant results within 2 weeks of use.
- Contains 99.9% natural ingredients.
Please be realistic with your expectation.
f you are trying to even out your skin tone, it will take time before you see it happen.
6-12 weeks of daily use.
It will take time, so please be patient.
For best results:
Use Marie France Tone Perfecting Creme or Lotion. We recommend using the Tone Perfecting Crème for face and the Tone Perfecting Lotion for the body.
A heavy moisturizer or a 100% natural face oil (recommended) is required while using this product.
- Your skin is going to look like it’s dry.
- Your skin might feel tight and itchy. What to do: add more moisturizer to your skin – preferably a heavy moisturizer.
- Your skin may look red – If your skin turns red, this is either because you leave the soap longer that the recommended time frame or you have a sensitive skin. We do not recommend this soap on individuals with sensitive skin.
- If you have a combination skin type and experience redness while using the kojic soap, then please use the soap three times a week for no more than 15 seconds until you build tolerance to kojic acid.
- Burning/tingling sensation – this is normal for the first week of use, however, you need to temporarily use this soap every 3 days until your skin gets used to the kojic acid. Also, do not leave the soap on for more than 15 seconds. If burning sensation persists, discontinue use permanently.
- Breakout – breaking out the first couple of days while using the product is normal. Breaking out or getting pimples is more than likely going to happen especially if you have blackheads, whiteheads or if you’re acne-prone.
PLEASE READ ENTIRELY BEFORE USING THIS KOJIC SOAP
****Always remove makeup first using a gentle facial cleanser prior to using this soap. ****
Wet skin with warm water and gently massage soap on the skin for no more than 15 seconds on your first week of use.
DO NOT RUB.
Avoid getting into eyes, nose or mouth.
Use this soap only once a day (preferably at night) for the first week.
Wash thoroughly with cold water.
NOTE: After the first week, you can use the soap twice a day for no more than 30 seconds.
It is required to use a moisturizer after using the soap.
If you do not use a moisturizer after using the kojic acid soap, your skin may look and feel dry, feel itchy and tight – all because of its peeling effect.
Do not stay under the sun while using this product.
Put inside a plastic bag and keep away from the sun and the shower.
Store in a cool, dry place.
- Not for sensitive skin.
- Avoid sun exposure while using this product and use sunscreen when outdoors.
Virgin Coconut Oil (Saponified), Carica Papaya Fruit Extract, Vegetable Glycerin, Glycolic Acid, Salicylic Acid, Pure Kojic Acid, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Shea Butter, Lake Orange
(Note: Some online marketplaces where Marie France soap is sold still contain the previous ingredients).